As previously noted, the Board of Directors held its scheduled monthly meeting on July 5, 2021. To communicate and keep owners & tenants aware of happenings in Eastbluff, Tritz is working with the Board in providing a short email blast with the highlights of board decisions and issues after each meeting.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Tritz Professional Management Services at 714 557-5900 or via email at email@example.com. Thank you.
- Executive Session the Board discussed issues related to ADU requirements.
- In the Architectural Committee Meeting approved the June 7, 2021 meeting minutes; gave conditional approval for a rear yard patio shade structure at 2601 Blackthorn; approved the installation of a pool & spa with supporting equipment and a barbeque counter at 726 Bison.
- Approved the minutes of the June 7, 2021 Board of Directors meeting.
- Tabled approval of the June monthly financial reports requesting clarification on several line items.
- Reviewed with no action required the Delinquent Assessment report.
- Approved the meeting schedule for the year through June 2022 and determined to continue with Zoom Board Meetings through at least September 2021.
- Approved Board Officer positions; Board Committee liaison positions; and Committee Membership positions.
- Approved two Cresta Verde Landscape/David's Tree Service proposals for fall and winter tree trimming at the cost of $3,995.00 and $10,348.00.
- Approved allowing the Park Committee to purchase 6 plastic trash can liners for existing Blue Heron Park trash cans at an approximate cost of $60.00 each and approved the purchase of two new large concrete trash cans at the cost of approximately $1,500 for Blue Heron Park.
- Briefly discussed Neighborhood Watch issues due to a recent home burglary on Bison.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on August 2, 2021.
The Board encourages all owners to attend the monthly board meetings, stay informed on Association issues, and, during this COVID 19 Pandemic, follow local & State guidelines, keep yourself and your family safe and healthy, and get vaccinated possible.