As previously noted, the Board of Directors held its scheduled monthly meeting on June 6, 2022. To communicate and keep owners & tenants aware of happenings in Eastbluff, Tritz is working with the Board to provide a short email blast with the highlights of board decisions and issues after each meeting. Also included are highlights from the May meeting.
If you have any questions or require further information, don't hesitate to contact Tritz Professional Management Services at 714 557-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- The Architectural Committee Meeting approved the April 4 and May 2, 2022 meeting minutes; (1) approved an extension for construction for the home at 2607 Bunya through July 31, 2022; (2) approved with conditions the application from 2607 Buckeye to replace the roof, paint the exterior of the home, modify the front yard hardscape and landscape; (3) approved the application of 2411 Bamboo to demolish the existing home and replace it with a new two-story home; (4) approved the application from 2115 Arbutus to remodel the home including new second story floor area and an expansion of an existing rear balcony, install solar panels.
- In the General Session, Board meeting approved the minutes of the April 4 and May 2, 2022 Board of Directors meeting.
- Approved the March 31 and April 30, 2022, monthly financial reports subject to year-end audit.
- Adopted a resolution prohibiting any owner in Eastbluff from splitting their existing lot into two lots.
- Adopted the 2022-2023 fiscal year budget that begins on July 1, 2022, increasing assessments for the first time in four years to $1,125.00 annually.
- Elected by acclamation Ron Rubino, Ginny Tadjalli, and Cindy Omiya to fill two-year terms on the Board.
- Appointed Tom Roche to fill a one-year term on the Board due to the resignation of Board Member Mark Gart.
- Set the meeting schedule for the period of July 2022 through June 2023, which will include in-person meetings in October and April. Meetings will continue on the first Monday of each month except where that Monday is a holiday.
- Approved two landscape improvement proposals and one tree removal proposal recommended by the Landscape Committee.
- Continued the Association agreement with the City of Newport Beach to have the City enforce exiting leash laws at Blue Heron Park.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on July 11, 2022, due to the 4th of July falling on the first Monday of the month.
The Board encourages all owners to attend the monthly board meetings, stay informed on Association issues, and, during this COVID 19 Pandemic, follow local & State guidelines, keep yourself and your family safe and healthy, and get vaccinated.
Welcome to the Eastbluff Homeowners Community Association, "e-newsletter." The Board of Directors believes that this format will allow them to communicate more effectively with you, the Association members, keeping you up to date on all the news that involves your Eastbluff community.
If you have any suggestions, please pass them to
Tritz Professional Management Services.
Professionally Managed by
Tritz Professional Management Services
1525 East 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Scott Smith, Senior Community Manager
Gricelda Ayala, Assistant Manager
Board of Directors
Ron Rubino, President
Ginny Tadjalli, Vice President
Tom Roche, Secretary
Al Maguire, Treasurer
Cindy Omiya, Director
The next meeting of the Board of Directors after this notice will be held on July 11, 2022.