As previously noted, the Board of Directors held its scheduled monthly meeting on May 3, 2021. To communicate and keep owners & tenants aware of happenings in Eastbluff, Tritz is working with the Board in providing a short email blast with the highlights of board decisions and issues after each meeting.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Tritz Professional Management Services at 714 557-5900 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- No Executive Session was held.
- In the Architectural Committee Meeting approved the April 5, 2021 meeting minutes; reviewed a Notice of Completion for 2810 Catalpa and directed that due to several changes from the approved plans that the owner would need to provide additional information; reviewed a Notice of Completion for 2327 Alta Vista and directed that due to several changes from the approved plans that the owners would need to provide additional information; gave conditional approval of the rear yard landscape and hardscape including a reconfigured pool and spa with supporting equipment and rear yard fence replacement at 927 Bellis; approved changes to the home application at 921 Alder and gave conceptual approval for the demolition and construction of a new home at 3001 Carob.
- Approved the minutes of the April 5, 2021 Board of Directors meeting.
- Acknowledge receipt and review of the April monthly financial reports subject to year-end audit.
- Approved the filing of liens as needed on two lots that had not yet paid the second half of their annual assessment to start the collection process.
- Reviewed a "Good Neighbor Policy" for overall use of the park for owner gatherings developed by the Park Committee and requested that the Committee draft changes to the policy based on board input and resubmit for further consideration at the June 2021 meeting.
- Approved a Cresta Verde Landscape proposal for an upgrade of the slope area across from 2507 Blackthorn due to removal of acacia trees at the cost of $845.00.
- Approved a Cresta Verde Landscape proposal from the reserves for replenishment of sand in the Blue Heron Park playground area at the cost of $2,950.00
- Approved the Landscape Committee to spend the remaining amount of funds earmarked to landscape extras to make improvements in the landscaping throughout the community to, in particular, shield from view old owner fences along Eastbluff Drive.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on June 7, 2021.
The Board encourages all owners to attend the monthly board meetings, stay informed on Association issues, and, during this COVID 19 Pandemic, follow State guidelines, practice social distancing, keep yourself and your family safe and healthy, and get vaccinated when possible.