As previously noted, the Board of Directors held its scheduled monthly meeting on November 1, 2021. To communicate and keep owners & tenants aware of happenings in Eastbluff, Tritz is working with the Board in providing a short email blast with the highlights of board decisions and issues after each meeting.
If you have any questions or require further information, don't hesitate to contact Tritz Professional Management Services at 714 557-5900 or email email@example.com. Thank you.
- No Executive Session was held.
- The Architectural Committee Meeting approved the October 4, 2021 meeting minutes; (1) gave conditional approval for an exterior renovation and floor area addition with hardscape and landscape improvements, including a pool and spa with supporting equipment of the home at 2206 Aralia: (2) approved as presented an exterior renovation and addition of floor area of the house at 2527 Bunya; (3) denied subject to resubmission an application for an exterior renovation and floor area addition of the house at 915 Chestnut; (4) denied subject to resubmission an application to demolish the existing house and construct a new house at 900 Almond; (5) gave conditional approval to demolish the existing house and construct a new house at 2924 Catalpa and (6) denied subject to resubmission an application to demolish the existing house and construct a new house at 900 Chestnut.
- In the General Session Board meeting, approved the minutes of the October 4, 2021 Board of Directors meeting.
- Approved the June 30, 2021, revised monthly financial reports subject to year-end audit
- Approved the authorization to foreclose on a property for non-payment of Annual Assessments dating back to 2018.
- Received reports from the Landscape Committee, Park Committee; Neighbor Connection Committee; Architectural Guidelines Committee; Aviation Committee, and City/NMUSD Issues Committee without the need for action.
- Congratulated Board President Ron Rubino, whom the Newport Beach City Council appointed to represent District 4 on the City Aviation Committee.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on December 6, 2021.
The Board encourages all owners to attend the monthly board meetings, stay informed on Association issues, and, during this COVID 19 Pandemic, follow local & State guidelines, keep yourself and your family safe and healthy, and get vaccinated possible.