As previously noted, the Board of Directors held its scheduled monthly meeting on November 7, 2022.
To communicate and keep owners & tenants aware of happenings in Eastbluff, The Board is working with HOA Connection to provide a short email blast highlighting board decisions and issues after each meeting.
If you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to contact Tritz Professional Management Services at 714 557-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- The Architectural Committee did not meet this month as there were no applications to be reviewed.
- In the General Session, the Board meeting approved the October 3, 2022, Board of Directors meeting minutes.
- Approved the September 30, 2022, monthly financial reports subject to year-end audit.
- Reviewed the RFP and bidding timeline for Landscape Maintenance and authorized Scott Smith of TPMS to proceed with soliciting proposals.
- Listened to a presentation by Michael & Laura Ford of the Pollinator Project on a proposed plan for renovations to several areas of Blue Heron Park to create butterfly and other pollinator species habitats. Directed Scott Smith of TPMS to finalize the scope of the project and costs for review at the December meeting if possible.
- Approved an expenditure of $3,200.00 from the Neighborhood Connection budget for purchasing and installing holiday lighting for the community entry areas.
- Received and filed reports from the Landscape, Park, Neighborhood Connection, and Aviation Committees.
- Determined to change the January 2023 board meeting date from January 2 to January 9.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on December 5, 2022, and will be held as an in-person meeting at the Oasis Senior Center.
The Board encourages all owners to attend the monthly board meetings and stay informed on Association issues.