The Board of Directors held its monthly meeting on November 6, 2023.
To communicate and inform owners and tenants of what is happening in Eastbluff, the Board is working with HOA Connection to provide a short email blast highlighting board decisions and issues after each meeting.
If you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to contact Tritz Professional Management Services at 714 557-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- No Executive Session meeting was held.
- In the Architectural Committee meeting, (1) Approved the minutes of the September 11, 2023 meeting minutes no meeting was held in October. (2) Approved with conditions the front and rear hardscape and landscape for a previously approved home at 3021 Carob. (3) Approved with conditions added floor area and exterior home renovation for 2812 Carob.
- In the General Session, the Board meeting approved the October 5, 2023, Board of Directors meeting minutes.
- Approved the September 2023 monthly financial reports subject to year-end audit.
- Determined to hold the February 2024 Board Meeting in person to allow members to meet City of Newport Beach Councilmember Robyn Grant, who represents the Eastbluff area.
- Denied a request for an extension to park a boat and trailer in the driveway, violating the Association CC&Rs.
- Approved a proposal from EarthCo Landscape for $505.00 to remove a dying pepper tree on the slope at Blue Heron Park.
- Received information from the Park Committee on initial plans for the expansion of the Butterfly Garden on the slope area of Blue Heron Park.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on December 4, 2023, via Zoom.
The Board encourages all owners to attend the monthly board meetings and stay informed on Association issues.