As previously noted, the Board of Directors held its scheduled monthly meeting on September 13, 2021. To communicate and keep owners & tenants aware of happenings in Eastbluff, Tritz is working with the Board in providing a short email blast with the highlights of board decisions and issues after each meeting.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Tritz Professional Management Services at 714 557-5900 or email at email@example.com. Thank you.
- In Executive Session, the Board addressed two issues; first, discussing information from legal counsel on Architectural Committee Members Conflict of Interest issues. It then provided authorization to Association insurance legal counsel to utilize the HOA's $1,000 Directors and Officers Insurance deductible as needed in the possible involvement and settlement of a current lawsuit between two homeowners that is likely that the Association will become a party to.
- The Architectural Committee Meeting approved the August 2, 2021, and August 23, 2021 meeting minutes; gave conditional approval for an exterior renovation of the house at 2300 Arbutus; approved the reconfiguration of the front yard landscape and hardscape, including the existing pool and spa at 2501 Blackthorn; gave conditional approval of an exterior home renovation at 2601 Bunya; approved as submitted an exterior home renovation at 2437 Bamboo; denied subject to resubmittal an exterior renovation and second story addition of the home at 2607 Buckeye and denied subject to resubmittal of an exterior renovation and second story addition of the house at 2615 Buckeye.
- Approved the minutes of the August 2, 2021 Board of Directors meeting.
- Tabled approval of the monthly financial reports requesting clarification on several line items.
- Reviewed with no action required the Delinquent Assessment report.
- Reviewed while providing comments to Cresta Verde Landscape and Tritz Professional Management Service of the Annual Landscape Maintenance Performance report.
- Approved a change in the Architectural Guidelines to bring the setback requirement for ADU's to meet the State of California and City of Newport Beach regulations.
- Approved the proposed draft correspondence to the City of Newport Beach on its Housing Element Report requesting that the Newport Beach Tennis Club property be removed from the list and kept as a designated recreational use-only area.
- Approved the proposed draft correspondence to Governor Gavin Newsom requesting that he not sign Senate Bill 9 and Senate Bill 10, superseding local land use planning and changing R-1 property designations to allow higher density.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on October 4, 2021.
The Board encourages all owners to attend the monthly board meetings, stay informed on Association issues, and, during this COVID 19 Pandemic, follow local & State guidelines, keep yourself and your family safe and healthy, and get vaccinated possible.