It's time to spruce up the church grounds for our Easter guests! Please help by signing up to take care of one or more of the needs below around our church campus.
You can do these on your own schedule, however we would like them to be completed before our Egg Hunt & 5K on Saturday, April 13
. You can contact the church office to sign up (
or 706-335-4018) or signup on the list that will be available this Sunday. Thanks for providing some much needed TLC to our church.
Bushes around the campus to be trimmed and/or pruned:
- Those in front of the windows in FLC.
- All in the FLC parking lot
- All around the church office (should be trimmed below the windows)
- The Acuba (yellow & green bush) & the camellia by the garage door at the FLC parking lot
- The boxwoods in the triangle
- Those by the FLC A/C units in the courtyard
- The azaleas and gardenias in the courtyard – this will be done by one of the UMW groups
- Roundup weeds in front of the handicap spaces on the sanctuary side of the parking lot
- Pick up any trash found on the property along the sidewalk
- Wash mud off the base of church monument sign
- Clean the Church office sign
- Clean up and repair or replace metal/wood bench in courtyard
- Clean out & mulch flower beds by front steps