Application Deadline For Business Assistance Grant Program Ends Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Ventura County Rapid Response COVID-19 Business Assistance Grant Program is offering
of $5,000 awarded to small businesses and nonprofit organizations located in Ventura County to alleviate impacts from COVID-19.
- Applications will be available from June 24 to July 8, 2020.
- $10M in funding will be awarded in two phases. For the first phase, Business Assistance Grants will be $5,000 awards to 1,000 recipients
- Please “Sign-up for Updates” on VCReopens to be notified when the application website is opened.
- The business or nonprofit organization maintains a business license in Ventura County.
- The business or nonprofit organization was in business on, or before, March 17, 2020.
- In 2019, the business or nonprofit organization had total annual gross revenue between $25,000 and $2 million.
- The business or nonprofit has registered with www.vcreopens.com if eligible.
- The nonprofit organization is exempt from tax under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) per an IRS determination letter.
Allowed Use for Grant
- Payroll support, rent and lease payments, costs for personal protective equipment, purchases related to the operation of their businesses, and extraordinary business expenses for adhering to compliance protocols for reopening (e.g., cleaning services, signage, customer interface capabilities, additional security, etc.).
For additional information on the grant programs, please review the County of Ventura