Hello Downtown Businesses,
We wanted to share this information we just received regarding changes in the California State Public Health Order.
As we have seen, any amount of time to prepare for changes is helpful.
Effective today, July 13, 2020, California will be closing these operations statewide:
- Bars, brewpubs, breweries, and pubs must close all operations, both indoor and outdoor statewide.
- Additionally, closed indoor activities for various other sectors include
- Dine-in Restaurants
- Movie theaters
- Wineries and tasting rooms
- Family entertainment centers
- Zoos and museums
Additionally, for those counties that are being monitored due to their risk on state indicators (Santa Cruz County has NOT yet been “flagged” for monitoring), the state will be closing indoor operations for:
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Worship services, including wedding ceremonies and funerals
- Offices for non-essential sectors
- Personal care services
- Nail salons
- Hair salons & Barbershops
- Indoor malls
Please let us know how we can best support you and your business to plan as best as is possible, as these changes are coming to us very quickly.