Why consider accessibility in your software?
Studies show that roughly 15% of the world's population has some form of disability. That's over 1 billion people. If you're not creating experiences and products with accessibility in mind, you're not reaching a huge chunk of the population.
Amelia Abreu, founder of UX Night School, leads the hands-on workshop
Understanding and Implementing Accessibility
covering design, accessibility testing tools and other topics such as 508 standards compliance.
Who needs mind maps?
Mind maps are a useful tool for condensing lots of information in a compact, holistic view. This helps:
- Project managers present their ideas clearly
- Collaborative teams working on projects
- Consultants trying to visualize clients’ situations
- Entrepreneurs create a dynamic business plan
- Marketers exploring avenues of promotion
Jennifer Bonine of TapQA leads this dynamic workshop
Use Mind Maps to Increase Team Velocity and Communication.
After this workshop you will take away a working tool to improve velocity in your sprints, development cycles, and planning sessions.