August is marked with polar opposites: end-of-summer vacations and the re-establishing of 'old' routines. While some say opposites attract, I tend to disagree, especially when re-adjusting to "real life" after a some much needed R&R (and I love my job!).
That's why during August, Bounce is extra focused on easing the challenges everyone, especially Bounce Families, face during times of transitions. Bounce extends even more opportunities for families to interact with the Bounce Community, sends surprise doses of fun, and proactively thinks ahead about what our families want, need, and deserve.
A snapshot of the resources to help families 'Bounce' through transitions:
- Bounce Bash®: waterslides, da Bears, & Blue Man Group (record high demand!)
- Bounce It Forward®: games at Wrigley Field, Guaranteed Rate Field, & Soldier Field
- Bounce Back Kits®: kicking off a new school year with relaxation-themed kits
- Bounce Academy®: "Letting Go" workshop for parents - coming this fall
- Bounce Net®: resources posted weekly to support kids & families
These programs, offered to all Bounce Families at no cost, are made possible by your support!
My sincere gratitude for your continued support in helping deliver the Bounce mission.