Summertime is the most popular vacation time. For most of us, it's a trip to the beach, a voyage to discover a new country, or a retreat to a favorite family destination. To help you get into vacation mode, we are sharing and commemorating our "BeautyScoop Lime in the Coconut." This is celebrity mixologist, Gina Chersevani's most celebrated cocktail customized for us. Are you ready to play some Harry Nilsson tunes, slip into the hammock and get into your summer groove? Just remember, it's not how far away you go...it's how far away you
Shake Your Beauty: Lime in the Coconut
By Gina Chersevani, Chief Mixologist
PS7s Restaurant, Washington, DC
- 6 oz. coconut water
- 2 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 scoop of BeautyScoop
- 5 leaves of Thai basil
- In a shaker 3/4 filled with ice, combine all ingredients.
- Shake well and strain over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of Thai basil
- Serve and enjoy!
- OPTIONAL: add 50 ml of Hendricks or Bombay Sapphire gin and follow the same instructions.
Happy end of summer!