Please join us as we cover the basics for creating a Vigil Plan, a tool that can lower anxiety and stress for the primary caregiver, increase a sense of control for the dying person, and give visitors and care providers information that allows them to be more genuinely engaged when interacting with the person who is dying.
This class will cover:
- What is an End-of-Life Doula?
- What is a Vigil Plan and when is it employed?
- A guided and interactive experience that allows the listener to feel the impact a Vigil Plan can have.
- Discussion around the purpose and intent when creating a Vigil Plan.
- First steps for creating a Vigil Plan, for yourself or a loved one.
We will stay available for 15 minutes after the class to answer questions.
About Our Presenters:
Evening Star End-of-Life Doula Services, LLC is the oldest working partnership of End-of-Life Doulas in the Pacific Northwest. They are committed to education, outreach and service to dying people and their loved ones. Evening Star Doulas currently provide virtual support via Zoom, phone, and email to clients across the country.
End-of-Life Doulas provide deep, compassionate listening, offer supportive coaching and shower you with educational resources and concepts.
Engaging an experienced End-of-Life Doula to assist with your planning can precipitate lines of communication opening, leading to emotional healing and well-being for yourself and people you love.