- The counselors will walk outside to sign in the campers at 7:40 am.
- We will be outside at the end of the day at 3:30 pm for sign out.
- When you drop off/pick up your, you will stay in your car. A counselor will come up to you and have you sign in/out.
- Campers will not be allowed to attend camp if they are exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
- Please take your child's temperature at home before arriving in the morning. You will need to sign off that your child's temperature is normal before they are allowed leave the car.
Supplies needed for each day:
2 face covering/mask (to be worn inside & transitions)
- reusable water bottle
a healthy peanut/nut free morning snack
a completely DISPOSABLE peanut/nut free lunch (no lunch boxes please)
This week we will be our fifth week of Endless Summer Camp with time and space for e-learning. Your D47 student, is required to be logged onto their device and streaming with their teacher by 8 am. Please be sure to arrive by 7:40 am in order for our staff to help your child prepare for the day. We will help with log on/off but we are not able to tutor. We are here to guide the children. The children with the help from their parents need to be responsible for turning in homework/work assignments.
Please send the following school items labeled with your child's name:
D47 provided supply box with its entire contents (will stay at site)
Chromebook (w/preset password) & cord
headphones (will stay at camp site)
- class schedule w/written password
- plastic pencil case
Please read this newsletter in its entirety so your child is prepared for our daily activities and doesn’t miss out on any of the FUN! Thank you for assisting us in keeping our campers healthy and happy! If you have not done so, please finish your Campdoc forms as soon as possible. You will not be allowed to attend camp until we have your emergency information.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Junior Camp cell phone 815-355-6593 (call or text). Please note, this phone is only monitored during normal camp hours. If you text/call after hours someone will return your call/message as soon as possible. Looking forward to an awesome week!