Important Camp Notes
- Pee Wee camp is held at Woods Creek Elementary school located at 1100 Alexandra Blvd in Crystal Lake.
Campers can be dropped off beginning at 7:40 am and pick up at 3:30 pm. To make this transition run seamlessly please line up alongside the sidewalk, When you drop off/pick up you will stay in your car. A counselor will come up to you and have you sign in/out.
- At drop off campers will not be allowed to attend camp if they are exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
- Please be sure to take your child’s temperature daily (Must be under 100.4 to attend) at home and report if they have any illnesses/temp to staff at sign-in. This will be the same routine for pick-up as we follow social distancing procedures.
Please remember to send your child daily with a backpack including the following:
2 face covering/mask (to be worn inside & transitions)
- reusable water bottle
a healthy peanut/nut free morning snack
a completely DISPOSABLE peanut/nut free lunch (no lunch boxes please)
- extra clothes for bathroom “accidents”
- wear closed toe shoes
This week we will be our fifth week of Endless Summer Camp with time and space for e-learning. Your D47 student, is required to be logged onto their device and streaming with their teacher by 8 am. Please be sure to arrive by 7:40 am in order for our staff to help your child prepare for the day. We will help with log on/off but we are not able to tutor. We are here to guide the children. The children with the help from their parents need to be responsible for turning in homework/work assignments.
Please send the following school items labeled with your child's name:
D47 provided supply box with its entire contents(will stay at camp)
Chromebook (w/preset password) & cord
headphones (will stay at camp)
- class schedule w/written password
- plastic pencil case
- binder w/color tabs or an accordion folder to keep organized
Please read this newsletter in its entirety so your child is prepared for our daily activities and doesn’t miss out on any of the FUN!
If you have not done so, please finish your Campdoc forms as soon as possible. You will not be allowed to attend camp until we have your emergency information.
Pee Wee Camp is held at:
Woods Creek School (815) 355-6359
1100 Alexandra Blvd, Crystal lake, IL 60014
ET Camp is held at:
Glacier Ridge School (815) 355-0962
1120 Village Rd, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to call Diana Vroman, Pee Wee Camp Director at (815) 355-6359 or email@example.com