CalHFA Homebuyer Education Requirement Update
In light of the current COVID-19 environment, CalHFA will accept homebuyer education courses completed virtually through a live course in lieu of in-person courses from either NeighborWorks or any HUD-Approved Housing Counseling Agency. A copy of the Certificate of Completion must be uploaded during the loan submission process. For more details, please visit CalHFA’s Homebuyer Education Requirement webpage.
California Housing Finance Agency |