The Holy Comforter Men’s Group is again asking for your help in sponsoring “Gifts for the Christ Child”. The list of families for whom we are providing Christmas gifts is available in the foyer. Robert Bargeron will assist you with any questions. If you would like to participate in this program to fulfill the wishes of a family, please see the instructions below:
1. Choose a family to sponsor.
2. Enter your name and contact information beside the Family number on the sign-up sheet. This sign-up sheet will be in the foyer. It is imperative that we have your phone number and email address. PLEASE PRINT this information.
3. An updated list of families will be in the foyer each Sunday for those who wish to sign up.
4. Do not wrap the gifts.
5. Bags and tags will be in the church foyer for you to pick up. For those who cannot pick them up, arrangements will be made to get them to you.
6. Do not put your name on the tags as they are marked for anonymous distribution. The tags have the family # only to keep the recipient and donor anonymous.
7. If possible, please request gift receipts to provide to the families in the event that an exchange must be made (i.e. Exchange due to size, etc.)
If you have any questions of need help getting the gifts to Holy Comforter by the deadline, please contact Robert Bargeron at 706-373-1967 or email@example.com or Linda Bargeron at 706-267-8668.
DEADLINE for having gifts at the church is
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10.
Thank you for your love and generosity for the less fortunate!