During this challenging time we want to reassure our loyal patients that we are taking extra precautions to keep them and our staff safe.
For the health and safety of our patients, staff and providers, please note the following protocols:
If you are feeling ill, have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or have traveled in the last 14 days we are asking that you reschedule your appointment or see us via Tele-Dermatology (see below).
- Please come alone unless you require a caregiver
- You must wear a mask or face cover in order to enter the building
- Upon arrival please wait in your car until you receive a call from us stating that your exam room is ready
You will not be asked to sign in
- Once you are in the office you will immediately be asked to sanitize your hands
- A staff member will take your temperature, if you have a fever you will be asked to reschedule in 14 days
- Skin Center has always followed the Standard of Care Policies set by the American Academy of Dermatology, the CDC, the Department of Health and local health authorities in cleaning, sterilizing and disinfecting all the equipment, instruments and supplies used in our clinical areas
- Every provider and staff member is mindfully washing their hands before and after each patient as well as throughout the day
- Each of our exam rooms are equipped with a Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier: these purifiers clean all of the air in the room over 12 times per hour in our largest exam rooms
- Before the next patient is escorted to an exam room the room is fogged with a hospital grade disinfectant, Vital Oxide, which has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV2 (COVID19)
Our providers and staff pride themselves on the personal relationships we have built with our patients throughout the years. Please do not feel offended if we limit our casual conversations in order to maximize efficiency and reduce the amount of time you need to be here.
Last Minute Appointments
We realize that some of our patients may be unable to attend work or school due to closings. Please feel free to contact the office for a last minute appointment and we will be happy accommodate you.
During this challenging time we are offering online appointments to patients who are unable or uncomfortable coming into the office. Please call the office to request an appointment. We will verify that your insurance will cover the cost of the visit and set you up with an appointment time.
Your visit will be simple and convenient with no need to download software or create an account. Just use a computer with a camera and microphone or your cell phone. All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Skin Center. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our patients, providers and staff safe while providing the highest quality dermatologic care.
Your Skin Center Family