Remaining at home?
What has to happen to our home to enable us to continue to live safely and independently? We are seeing that a lot of families are beginning to understand the importance of living well in the community with adequate support. And that support starts with Home Healthsmith! We can help with solutions that enable one to stay safely in their home which brings confidence and independence to all.
Let us help you and your loved ones with the many solutions that are available.
We are still installing and servicing our clients and are available by email or phone. If it is necessary for one of our technicians to visit your home in person, you can rest assured our staff will observe strict hygiene protocols. Some of these include:
- Avoiding any physical person-to-person contact (such as handshakes)
- Observing social distancing - staying at least 6 feet away from you and recommend if possible, for you to be in another room while we are there.
- Regularly washing our hands and using hand sanitizer products.
- Using PPE equipment such as face masks, gloves and booties.
- Cleaning equipment before and after we service or install it.
- If any technician or staff member experiences any symptoms, they are told to self-isolate immediately and contact their physician.
We are here to help you stay safe in your home. It is also more important than ever to be able to be there for our clients - old and new - and help them with whatever they need from us to remain in their homes.
Our showroom is open during our major renovations! We are wearing our masks and require all visitors to also wear theirs. We are social distancing, limiting customer traffic, cleaning and sanitizing constantly. Give us a call and make an appointment today.
How can we help you?
Linda & Bill Bohmbach