MID students may enroll in our Transportation program for a fee and receive busing to and from school. MID chooses communal magnet spots for riders to gather at based on student interest each year.
Enrollment is now open and the limited bus capacity is on a first come first serve basis. The cost is $135.00 per quarter per person.
Below you will find safety information, route information and a link to enroll.
Just like the rest of the world, busing will look a little different this year than in the past. Along with the usual environment that we expect at MID/EB, we will have additional health protocols.
Here is a look at Safety Protocols in place.
It is our goal to provide tranportation as safely as possible and to match the health goals and practices of MID. In order to limit cross-exposure between different cohorts and groups the following practices have been adopted.
- Students must meet the same health status and sanitation guidelines as when they enter school.
- All students are required to wear a masks prior to entry and for the duration of the ride.
- All students will be asked standard health assessments and have their temperature taken by a contactless thermometer PRIOR to entering the bus.
If a concern is found, the student will not be allowed to board the bus----
Therefore parents need to remain with their student until they are allowed to
- All drivers and staff will wear masks at all times
- Vehicles will be sanitized between changes of cohorts or groups.
- Social distancing will limit seating capacity on the bus, having 1 student per row unless they are siblings. Siblings are required to sit together to maximize capacity.
Here are the magnet stops to choose from:
(Times and specifics are found in the Enrollment Form)
Students do NOT have to live in a neighborhood to use that stop. These are communal magnet spots used to draw anyone living in the vicinity.