The Kenya ICT Board and the Kenya Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat invite companies that have developed solutions that drive economic growth and social development as outlined in Kenya's Vision 2030 to participate in the inaugural Vision 2030 ICT Innovation Awards. The Award is proudly co-sponsored by Accenture Development Partnerships (ADP).
The winners of the Vision 2030 ICT Innovation Award will be announced at the Connected Kenya Summit on April 20.
Submit your ICT solution to be considered for the awards:
Online Application Form
Companies /organizations that have:
1. Officially registered in Kenya
2. Product or service that is complete and in full use for at least 6 months
3. Product or service that has Kenyan citizens as end user (can be delivered through a third party company or organization)
4. Product or service that addresses at least one of the Vision 2030 social economic pillars
1. ICT Innovation: products or services must use ICT in a way that is new and unique. The innovation should be original in Kenya.
2. Market Impact: products or services must have a demonstrated positive impact on target community and have innovative strategy for market share growth
3. Functionality: product or service must be creative and user-friendly in its delivery and demonstrate compatibility and interoperability to third party products.
Chief Executive Officer