Environmental Science and Soil Evaluation Department Continues to Expand
The Environmental Science and Soil Evaluation Department continues to expand in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Our Certified Professional Soil Scientist (CPSS) and wetland specialist provides a wide variety of environmental services to support all construction and site development projects.
Services Provided Include:
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil Evaluations including evaluations for New and Replacement Septic Systems
- Wetland Determinations
- Wetland Mitigation
- Stream and Wetland Crossing
- Wetland and Stream Assessments, Delineation and Mapping
- Clean Water Act Section 404 and 401 Permitting
- Impact Analysis; Avoidance and Minimization Strategies
- Agency Coordination for Endangered Species Act and Historic Preservation Act
Some of the agencies H&A and MKA work with on environmental related permitting and planning include: The U.S. and State EPA, Department of Energy, The Army Corps of Engineers, Department of Natural Resources, and local, county and township agencies.
Call us for more information at: 330-499-8817