Hammontree 's Environmental Science and Soil Evaluation Department provides services in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Our Certified Professional Soil Scientist (CPSS) and Wetland Specialist, Mr. Jeffrey A. Rice, and his department, provide a wide variety of environmental services to support all construction and site development projects.
This includes soil evaluations for new and replacement septic systems.
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Wetland Determinations
- Site Soil Evaluations
- Soil Evaluations for Septic Systems
- Wetland Mitigation
- Stream and Wetland Crossing
- Wetland and Stream Assessments, Delineation and Mapping
- Clean Water Act Section 404 and 401 Permitting
- Impact Analysis; Avoidance and Minimization Strategies
- Agency Coordination for Endangered Species Act and Historic Preservation Act
Some of the agencies
Hammontree and Morris Knowles
work with on environmental related permitting and planning include: The U.S. and State EPA, Department of Energy, The Army Corps of Engineers, Department of Natural Resources, and local, county and township agencies.