In progress ... This is ongoing, evolving work
- We are working on our equity vision statement to guide our work through the upcoming years.
- Staff training is happening now and will continue to remain a priority in coming years. We are building our equity literacy. The work does not stop.
- We are holding student assemblies in secondary to define what racism looks like in the school hallways and classrooms.
- We have scheduled grade-appropriate discussions with our primary students in their Counselors Specials classes.
- We’re in the process of identifying on-campus and community advocates and additional resources for students.
Soon to come … We want to continue the conversations
- We will host listening circles for members of our community.
- We will provide surveys and anonymous feedback options. That way, we can respond to your most immediate needs.
And, as always, if you experience discrimination, bullying or harassment, our anonymous reporting system instantly sends your message to administration.
We commit to being purposeful in fostering a culture where all unique identities are heard, valued, represented, and empowered.