1. 11 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Erlanger board names new CEO, settles with Kevin Spiegel Full story
3. U of Chicago makes final preparations for Sept. 20 strike Full story
4. If your competition is improving faster than you, your hospital may go on life support.Check your health.
5. Thrilled to welcome industry keynotes Rasu Shrestha, MD; Carter Dredge; Jennifer Golbeck; Stephen Morgan, MD; Robert Pearl, MD; Jhaymee Tynan; and Patrice Weiss, MD, to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole firstname.lastname@example.org
6.Nearly 900 nurses at Tenet hospitals in Arizona prepare for strike Full story
7. A 43-hospital system set out to strengthen patient loyalty by revamping the discharge experience, one of the most difficult periods of a hospital stay. Learn what came of Bon Secour Mercy Health's efforts in this live discussion.
8. Buttigieg's healthcare plan will hold hospitals accountable: Here's howFull story