- Communicating Estate Planning News
- Answering Your Questions
- Updates on Future Events and Discover Sessions
- Review Your Fiduciaries
- Review Your Beneficiaries
- Take Note of Suggested Changes
MANY DISABILITY DOCUMENTS FOR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT LIVE WITH YOU (critical for all family members over the age of 18)
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives
- 24/7 Medical Access Cards
ONGOING 19-POINT REVIEW OF YOUR TRUST AND ESTATE PLAN
We keep up with the changes in the laws that could affect your estate plan and send notifications to members.
Clerical amendments for no additional fee – this includes changes in trustees, beneficiary names, and percentages and agents on your powers of attorney.
15% fee reduction for more complex revisions which require an attorney.
COST OF A MEMBERSHIP?
$525/YEAR or $475/YEAR with auto-renew
Your Value is PEACE OF MIND?
To Schedule Your “LLPP” Annual Review Session contact Ruthann O’Sullivan (781)237-2815 or visit DSullivan.com