To my colleagues, customers and friends,
Great conversations are what can make a memorable Thanksgiving. Sometimes it takes something unexpected to trigger the kind of wonderful conversations that show a new side of someone. That's what
Life Legacy Cards
do. Why not try them this year?
Order right now
and you'll have them in time. Here a few ideas for using them:
- Scatter them casually on a coffee table. Watch for the reactions and stories they will invariably generate.
- Make a game at the table. Put one face down in front of every place and invite people to turn them over. Take turns responding; letting people trade cards adds to the fun. Do it in pairs or around the whole table.
- Set up an oral history interview. Invite an older child to ask a grandparent to choose a card to talk about. Pull out a cell phone and preserve the recording.
- Reverse the usual oral history pattern and have a grandparent ask a grandchild to respond.
- Have everyone respond to the same card. Imagine the range of reactions to a card like this one: Talk about an experience you hope everyone gets to have.
- Use them to connect, to hear stories you've never heard before, and to add a lively new dimension to your holiday.
For deliveries by Thanksgiving, order by November 19th.
With gratitude to you, best wishes for a lovely Thanksgiving,
Models for extraordinary conversation this Thanksgiving
Face to face conversation is the most human -
and humanizing - thing we do.
Sherry Turkle, author
- Presentations that inspire
- Tools that are elegant, accessible, affordable
- Access to coaches, writers, videographers to get it done: ethical wills, expressions of intent, personal histories
Life Legacy Conversations: Inspiring Action Through Story
The last few months have been incredibly creative at Personal Legacy Advisors, as we've been putting the finishing touches on
Life Legacy Conversations.
A beautiful and useful new tool with a training component will be unveiled soon.
Watch for it!
NOW Is A Great Time:
Create a 1-2 Page
Join this live web workshop:
7:30-9:30 pm EST
1:00-3:00 pm EST