THE PARADOXICAL ILLUSION OF CHOICE!
Some people are fatalists and believe their fate was predetermined for them before they were even born.
Others, on the contrary, are sure that at every moment they make a conscious choice and build their destiny with their strong hands, controlling the present.
The second kind of people is the funniest. No choice can be made in the present, but it is possible to do for the future!
Everything that happens to you in the present is already predetermined by your own actions 95-100% and was not created by others or influenced by circumstances.
In the past, where your present was still a future, you had the power and the ability to influence, to choose, to take advantage of circumstances and to create now possibilities for a better future. You could have chosen something better than what's happening to you now, but you were obsessed with the present that is already the past now. You struggled with what has already been predetermined, you resisted and tormented by the illusion of choice.
You thought you could influence the present. But you could only influence the future. Now when the future has become real, you fight and resist it again and are basically struggling with the illusion of choice.
How to change that and where to start?
Join us and unlearn the old ways and learn the new tools to create better circumstances for the future and a few very simple dating strategies that can make a huge difference in your dating experience almost immediately.
Start making better choices today to have better options tomorrow!
And as my grandma used to say:
"The best is yet to come and it is never too late!"
We will cover and discuss
the most popular topics
that are crucial for your dating success:
1. The main paradox of dating sites and how to overcome it
2. 3 types of daters, their main characteristics, pluses and minuses
3. 3 ways to start an online relationship
4. How to create a winning online dating profile
(dos and don’ts with real examples)
5. How to initiate contact, to create interest and to avoid rejection
6. Old dating rules that do not work in modern dating any longer
7. 4 successful dating strategies at the initial stages
8. Main rules of online communication (dos and don’ts in texting)
9. How to achieve reciprocity and to be liked by those you pick
10. Difference between pro-active and active/reactive dating
12. How to gain interest and to grow your significance for another person
13. How to burn a desire in the other
14. The main secret of attractiveness
15. How to recognize if your date is worth your investment of time or not
16. How to overcome frustration and disappointment in dating and to
get motivated to search for love all over again
16. Charisma, spontaneity, and charm – where to start
***All registered guests will receive a detailed outline for the workshop
"Dating Manual" and a few complimentary dating coaching materials