During this time, stay informed & follow recommendations made by:
Some healthy tips:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds--especially before you eat and after using the bathroom, coughing, sneezing, and blowing your nose
- Cover you mouth and nose when coughing and/or sneezing by using the crook of your elbow or a tissue-- throw used tissues away and wash your hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your face-- especially your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects with regular household cleaning supplies
- Stay home if you are sick and remain home until you have been fever free for 24 hours without medical assistance
- Stay calm-- while this is a scary time, all of us must work together by remaining calm and supporting one another by following health precautions outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organizations
If you or a loved one are feeling flu-like symptoms including, but not limited to a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please stay home and
your medical provider. If you suspect you have COVID-19, alert hospitals, doctor's offices, and 911 operators before you arrive to allow health care providers time to prepare additional precautions for your health and safety as well as others in the facility and themselves.
Please remember, hand-washing remains the most effective method of preventing the spread of germs.