Adaptive Pause Information:
By now you have seen the message from the superintendent that we are recommending an adaptive pause for our district to go into remote learning. Below is a timeline and some reminders:
Monday, November 16th - Hybrid Learning
Tuesday, November 17th - Hybrid Learning
Wednesday, November 18th - Remote Learning for ALL students
Tuesday, November 24th - Superintendent will send out communication on next steps
Reminders about Remote Learning:
- Students will continue to follow the same schedule, it will just be online.
- Homeroom teachers will be sending out google meet invites (the same way that the specials teachers are inviting students).
- Books, notebooks, and other academic resources will go home with students starting next week. If we remain in remote for longer we can always host a supply pick-up for families.
- Please be sure to get into the routine of charging your child's iPad at home.
- Discuss the importance of respectful and responsible behavior with the use of the iPad (Google chat is not intended for use outside of learning time with teacher). Thank you for securing the iPad in a secure location when it is not being used for school related purposes.
Save the Date:
District 67 staff will offer a virtual presentation for parents/guardians on remote learning on Tuesday, December 1 at 6:30 p.m. More information will follow, but save the date if you’re interested in learning more about how you can support remote learning for your child.
UPCOMING DATES TO KNOW:
Monday, November 16: Trimester II starts
November 25 - 27: No School- Thanksgiving Break
December 1: Remote Learning Presentation 6:30 pm
December 10: Student Town Hall 4:30 pm
December 11: CII Day (fully remote) Remote Learning Day
January 4: Remote Learning Planning Day for teachers (non attendance day for students)