Visit the new AVA webpage for the latest newsletters and a recap of the town hall meetings!
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS TO ENSURE A SAFE AND SUCCESSFUL SCHOOL YEAR FOR ALL!
· All parents MUST complete the Everett Student COVID-19 Symptom Survey PRIOR to arrival every school day. Bus riders must have the self-certification symptom survey completed prior to boarding the bus. The survey must be completed:
o No later than 7:00 am if your child is in Cohort A
o No later than 11:00 am if your child is in Cohort B
· The survey must be filled out on each day of attendance, not the night before. You must complete a separate survey for each of your children and you will need to know their student ID # to do so. The survey must be completed each day of school by the specified time that is identified for the cohort that your children attends.
· Please make sure you fill it out EVERY school day, even if your child has symptoms and remains home that day. When we see this, we will follow up with you on why your child is absent and how they can regain entrance back to school.
· You will not need to present daily verification of certification. We will have a list of students who completed the survey as well as those who did not pass or complete the survey.
· If you have not completed the survey PRIOR to arrival, you will need to park in the parking lot and complete the self-certification and then escort your child to DOOR C- by the Multi Purpose Room to present the survey confirmation email.
· Any child who has not had their Covid-19 Symptom Survey completed upon arrival will need to report to Door C to complete the screening before being permitted to enter school.
· Attached are our Arrival/Dismissal Plans for Hybrid Cohort A (In-Person 7:45 – 10:45 am) & Hybrid Cohort B In Person 12:00 – 3:00 pm).
- Cohort A- Student Drop Off begins at 7:35 am
- Cohort B- Student Drop Off begins at 11:50 am
Coming Weeks At-a-Glance:
September 21: Full HYBRID Schedule begins!
September 21: APT Virtual Coffee times: 8:30 am for Cohort A (AM in person) and AVA ; 12:30 pm for Cohort B (PM in person)
September 30: Picture Day
October 1: Parent Information Night
October 12: Columbus Day, No School
November 2- 6: Hugs Food Drive