Here is what you need to know. The latest on our path through a temporary situation caused by a medical emergency.
We are stronger together.
- The stay-at-home order has been extended to April 26. The better we all are at following the directive, the sooner we can get back together and get our economy rolling.
- Have you filled out the Economic Impact survey this week? This is confidential data that the Chamber is using to prove the impact of COVID 19 to our government. It is the same every week so please add to your calendar to fill out. SURVEY LINK
- Have you filled out the 2020 Census yet? The federal government uses the results to funnel cash into our community for the next 10 years. CENSUS LINK
- The Online Gift Card Shopping event through the Chamber has given OVER $6000 in sales to local businesses. Buy now, use later, pay it forward to a client, health care worker or friend. SHOP LOCAL HERE
- Tomorrow, Thursday at 4pm, Representative Lisa Cutter will have her weekly town hall Q&A call CALL INFO CLICK HERE
- Tomorrow, Thursday at 5pm, Congressman Perlmutter and Colorado’s SBA Director, Frances Padilla, will dedicate an entire hour to taking questions from businesses about the federal packages dealing with the impact of COVID19 and the small business assistance programs. CALL INFO CLICK HERE
- Property Taxes can now be paid in installments without penalty. Details on the Jefferson County Treasurer's website (scroll down on their home page for details) TAX RELIEF CLICK HERE
- The Take Out Take Over program lists all the restaurants currently doing take out. Make it a date to order once a week and give your self a break on doing dishes! Please spread the word and help local businesses. These are efforts for ALL businesses in our community.
- Jeffco Economic Development Corporation has a long list of financial resources. Take a look to see if there is something you have not considered. Jeffco EDC site
- Help Colorado Now is a place businesses can apply for grants given on a rolling basis. Those interested in applying for relief funds up to $25K can APPLY HERE.
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health Resources-a complete listing of connections to what you need is live on the Chamber website Click HERE for more information
- Jobs, jobs, jobs! Lots of open jobs on the Chamber website. Are you hiring? let us know and we will add you to the list! FIND A JOB CLICK HERE
- Hot deals-MANY local businesses are offering special deals at this time. visit the Chamber website to see what has been added this week! HOT DEALS
- Free class next week. The Jefferson County Business Resource Center is having a free class about how to use Lynda.com to learn lots of different business skills. REGISTER HERE.
- AGAIN I HIGHLY encourage you to fill out the SBA loan application and the EIDL application-they are different. click to APPLY You want to make sure you are in the cue. If you need help with the application please call your banker or reach out to me at the Chamber.
- If you or your employees need to file for unemployment know volume is high and the system slow. Keep trying. Last name A-M apply Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat. pm and L-Z Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat am. FILE HERE
- Cash donations needed. Dollars donated directly to the foodbank can be used to meet the increasing need for services. Any amount can help those in our community weather the storm. DONATE HERE
- NEXT WEEK: Last but certainly not least-we will have a virtual Chamber breakfast on Wednesday April 15. CLICK HERE to join the conversation.
I encourage you to try facetime the holidays this week with friends and family over the weekend. An easy, safe way to connect!
STAY POSITIVE-WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TEMPORARY SITUATION AND BE STRONGER THAN EVER.