It's Not Too Late To Join
Prayer Walk Challenge
Now that it looks like spring has arrived, grab a prayer partner and start from the church parking lot. Walk and pray through our neighborhood and go as far or as long as you like – whether one block or several miles. Walk a regular route or mix it up. Set a specific day and time to walk and pray each week between March and May, and then just do it!
Need some motivation? Here are five good reasons:
1. To pray for our church neighbors and for eyes to see their needs.
2. To ask God to show us how to reach them with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
3. To connect with the people whom God brings us into contact with in our neighborhood while we are walking.
4. To grow closer to our chosen walking partner as we fellowship together through prayer.
5. To get outside, breathe, and move after being cooped up through this Covid-19 winter.
Sign up in the Fireside Room after the service or call the church office and tell who you will be walking with and on which day of the week. Strap on some comfy walking shoes, hit the sidewalk, and start talking to the Lord!