May 10, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Gilead to donate HIV drug to US government
2. Ebola vaccine supply dwindles: 4 things to know
3. Former California hospital employee gets 6 years in prison for stealing medical supplies
4. New tech, new opportunities for purchased services savings.
to read the article.
5. 10 most expensive drugs approved in 2018
6. McKesson renews distribution deal with CVS Health
7. The paradox of virtual care - How monitoring from afar can improve care at the bedside.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
8. CEO Wayne Smith bets on CHS turnaround with $3M investment
9. $375K rare disease drug gets unforeseen competition after FDA approval
10. NYT editorial board calls for stricter medical device approval process
11. It takes a community: Bringing stakeholders together to increase EHR adoption and utilization.
to register for the webinar.
12. New rare disease drug, an AI-powered heart murmur detector & more: 4 recent FDA approvals
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Conifer Health Solutions
Transactions & Valuation
Human Capital and Risk
Accountable Care Organizations
Legal & Regulatory
Rankings & Ratings
Health Information Technology
Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
35 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 1782 | Chicago, IL 60601
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.