Excellence in Academics
High School Course Selection 2021-2022
Please review the 2021 - 2022 Excellence In Academics brochure attached in this email.
- Review the “Graduation requirements” on pages 6 & 7 and "Criteria for Placement in Advanced Classes" on page 8.
- Review the “Plan of Study” on page 9 and "What Classes Should I Take?" on pages 10 & 11.
- Course applications are required for the following: High School Debate, Academic Decathlon, HS Yearbook, HS Robotics classes. Applications may be picked up in the counselor's office and returned prior to Friday, May 14, 2021.
- Dual Credit courses require both registration and contract forms. Complete and return forms to the Counseling Office. There is an additional fee for dual credit classes.
- All classes are offered based on sufficient enrollment, teacher availability, and consideration of circumstances which may warrant change.
Beginning, Thursday afternoon, May 6, 2021
, make your course selections by going online and logging into FACTS/ParentsWeb
, select the Student Information
tab, then the Course Request
from the listing on the left-hand side of the page and click on the courses you are requesting and click save. High School students will also need to request courses both
online and by completing the course selection form attached to this email. High School course selection forms are due by May 14, 2021
via email to Mrs. Reese at email@example.com
. Please complete the Online Course Selection by Friday, May 14, 2021
In order to access FACTS/ParentsWeb to complete course requests you must be re-enrolled for the 2021-2022 school year and your tuition deposit must be paid.
We know that you have other options for educating your child and we are very glad that you have chosen Northland Christian School. Thank you for continuing to be a member of the Northland family. If you have any questions regarding course selections, please contact: Mrs. Tamara Reese at firstname.lastname@example.org