Dear Client:

Please keep this in mind when preparing for your personal tax return.

If you or a family member have been honorably discharged from the armed forces, you are entitled to an additional $3000 exemption on your NJ tax return starting with the 2017 filing year.

You will need to obtain a copy of your DD-214 from the link below.

For more information, please feel free to contact us.


Very truly yours,
Buckno Lisicky & Company