We are pleased to announce additional areas of the Post have reopened and additional liquor service is available. Specifically, the View Room and portions of the bar are now reopened for dining and consuming alcoholic beverages. Along with that, alcoholic drinks may now be ordered and consumed on the premises — without the requirement to order a meal with them.
As to bar service, please note the following procedures.
- Only ordering and picking up of beverages is permitted at the bar — no standing and drinking at the bar itself.
- Social distancing is required in the service line at the bar, both inside and at the patio order window.
- All bar stools have been removed from the bar itself — to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Although access to the bar area has been reopened, customers cannot stand and consume beverages at the bar.
- Customers must be seated to eat or drink — no standing while consuming beverages.
- Masks must be worn when not seated — and when ordering additional beverages from the bar.
- Restrooms can be entered only from the west patio side.
- The Main Hall and the Fireside Room remain closed.
Again, we all need to cooperate and work together to keep all of us as safe and healthy as possible while at the Post. Both Post 291 Family members and Post employees should feel that Post 291 is as risk-free as practical, given the current health crisis.
We look forward to seeing you at the Post. Thanks again for your cooperation!
Newport Harbor Post 291