Here is a list of U. City businesses that are doing their part to make the world a better place by helping their neighbors:
- Fitz's created a
STL Strong Fitz’s Root Beer
bottle for the sole purpose of donating them to hospitals and first responders, among others, as a small appreciation for all their hard work during these difficult times. ALL proceeds will go to the Fitz's Emergency Relief Fund to help staff who have been most impacted by Covid-19.
ooking meals for the COVID-19 nurses at Mercy Hospital South.
- A U. City businessman saw coronavirus coming. So he stopped making window shades and is now producing plastic face shields for medical workers. Read the St. Louis Post-Dispatch article
House of India
House of India is donating lunchboxes to our front line workers as a way of thanking them. They’re protecting our lives by risking theirs. If you would like to contribute, you can visit their
to donate a lunch box! Let’s give as many of these yummy lunchboxes as we can!
Irie Eats Jamaican Restaurant
- Irie Eats Jamaican Restaurant at 8428 Olive Blvd would like to give back to fire department, police department, first responders, and healthcare workers by offering 10% off of entire bill of your entree order (with valid ID).
illy's offers a 10% First Responder Discount for EMTs, Police, Fire Dept, nurses, aids, doctors, and any essentials currently working. Please place orders by phone (314-993-5455) and have a valid ID or uniform with in store or curbside pick up.
Go Fund Me
has been created to provide meals to front line workers. Thank you Nubu for helping our community!
Salt + Smoke
- A huge thank you to everyone who has donated to #MealsForMeds! They have donated 760 meals for far in the past two weeks! If you’d like to donate, you can donate
The Mad Crab
- The Mad Crab is offering 10% OFF to all Healthcare Workers (with valid ID). Learn more
Three Kings Public House
- More than 640 meals have been donated to local heroes. When you
place a TAKEOUT order
online or by phone, you can choose to donate $10, $25, $50 or $100 towards a meal to these St. Louis heros.
- When you place an online order, all tips go towards providing free meals to health care workers
Do you know a University City business that giving back to the community? Please let us know by emailing Jessica Bueler at