Wednesday, August 5 and Thursday, August 6
● TEXT Books
● Chromebook and power cord (if requested)
● Student Supply Kit (if ordered)
● When you arrive on campus, follow the normal traffic pattern for pickup and
drop-off. Please refer to the map if you are not familiar with the traffic
● When you reach the front of the line, WITHOUT getting out of your car,
please open/unlock the trunk of your car or lower a window. A faculty or
staff member (wearing a mask) will approach your window and ask for your
student’s name(s) and incoming grade.
● Items will be retrieved and then placed in the trunk of your vehicle or
handed in through the window.
● If you are borrowing a Chromebook, please do not leave it in a hot vehicle
for any length of time.
Crossover families with students at both Archway and Prep:
● Enter campus as normal, go to Archway side first.
● After receiving Archway items then make a U-turn after the end of the
Archway line (to the left).
● Drive around the athletic field one more time and go to the Prep side to
retrieve Prep student belongings.
● Exit campus as normal (right turn onto 32nd street)
See the pick-up scheduled times below. This is according to last name.
For families with students who have different names please come according to the name which is earliest in the alphabet.
Wednesday, August 5
7:30 – 8:30 U – Z
8:30 – 9:30 R - T
9:30 – 10:30 N - Q
10:30 -11:30 K - M
11:30 – 12:30 LUNCH BREAK
12:30 – 1:30 H - J
1:30 – 2:30 E - G
2:30 – 3:30 A - D
Thursday, August 6
7:30 - 8:30 A -D
8:30 - 9:30 E - G
9:30 - 10:30 H - J
10:30 -11:30 K – M
11:30 - 12:30 LUNCH BREAK
12:30 - 1:30 N - Q
1:30 - 2:30 R - U
2:30 - 3:30 V – Z
We ask that everyone cooperate and adhere to this schedule and all the guidelines involved.