The Effective Date of the Loan Originator Compensation requirements is this Friday, April 1, 2011.
You are definitely falling behind the compliance curve, if you are still scrambling to:
- implement new policies and procedures,
- revise quality control audit criteria,
- test responses in the loan origination system,
- design new disclosures,
- issue retail, correspondent, wholesale announcements,
- draft employment agreements, and
- formalize compensation plans.
We can help!
Our FAQs Outline covers virtually all areas affected by the amendment to the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), as it relates to loan originator compensation.
The FAQs Outline has just been updated: It now contains 160 Questions and Answers and consists of 43 pages!
President & Managing Director
Access to the FAQs Outline
This document is proprietary, provided to our compliance administration clients. We're providing the FAQs Outline to offer as much support as possible to all loan originators.
- 160 Questions and Answers *
- 43 Pages
- 12 Months Updates Included
- Email Notification for Updates
- Download directly from Secure Portal
* March 28, 2011
| Visit Library |