Why Summer Programs at FASPS?
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to summer programs for your camper(s), and SPF is dedicated to offering an exciting French experience adapted to each age group’s unique needs and interests.
The FASPS summer community is as diverse as our school, welcoming current and incoming families and families from the broader Puget Sound area. Campers get to make new friends, develop and strengthen their connections to the French-speaking world, and — of course — have fun!
All Summer Programs at FASPS Offer:
- Small-group sizes to maximize social interactions, individualized attention from camp staff, and facilitation of peer-to-peer relationships.
- Scheduling flexibility, with before- and after-care available for all FASPS-led programs.
- An in-person warm-up night in June prior to the start of camp to visit campus and meet camp staff.
- Session 1 (All Programs): June 26 – July 7 (No Camp on Tuesday, July 4)
- Session 2 (All Programs): July 10–21
- Session 3 (Camp des Lucioles & Studio2You Specialty Camps): July 24 – August 4
- Session 4 (Camp des Lucioles Only): August 7–18
All programs run from 9:00am to 4:00pm, with before-care available starting at 8:00am and after-care available until 6:00pm. (Note: Before- and after-care will not be available for Studio2You specialty camps.)
Click below to learn more about what makes each camp special!