2022 FBINAA National Annual Training Conference
Call for Presentations
The FBINAA announces its Call for Presentations for the
FBINAA's 58th National Annual Training Conference
scheduled for July 30 - August 2, 2022, in Cleveland, Ohio.
The FBINAA is currently accepting presentation applications for the 58th FBINAA National Training Conference.
21st Century Policing Topics for Consideration:
· Leadership Development and Current Trends
· Community Policing
· Body-Worn Cameras Legislation and Implementation
· Extreme Radical Groups and Interactions on both Left and Right
· Homegrown Race = Based Violent Extremism
· Civil Unrest and Protest Issues: Protest Procedures/Actions
· Tactical Response
· Media Relations
· Finances/Budgets During Times of Crisis
· Recruiting Diversity
· Officer Health and Wellness
· Retired Member Fitness
· Cyber Crime and Management
· Law Enforcement and COVID-19
· Life After Law Enforcement
Submit your proposal to be considered as a thought leader and presenter at the 2022 FBINAA National Annual Training Conference in Cleveland, Ohio by submitting your topic and speaker information to Laura Masterton, Director of Special Projects/Training Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Call for Presentations closes on November 19, 2021.