Procedures for customers
• Masks will be required in the lobby after you have been properly identified.
• Prepare your transactions before entering the bank.
• Sanitize your hands in the vestibule before entering the bank.
• No food or drink in the lobby
• Keep a 6-foot distance from employees and other customers.
• Be patient as wait times may be increased to allow for proper social distancing
• Limit bringing companions into the lobby when possible.
• Do not linger in the lobby once your transactions are completed.
First Community Bank and Trust employees will...
...sanitize all hard surfaces, touch points and high-traffic areas frequently throughout the day.
...remain behind plexiglass shields and wear a face mask while processing your transactions.
...wash or sanitize hands frequently throughout the day.