Does your business have a written Fire Safety Plan that meets Provincial guidelines? Did you know that OHS Officers often cite businesses for inadequate Fire Safety Plans?
Fire Safety Plans are more than a muster point and need to address:
· Emergency notification and evacuation procedures
· Itemization of flammable substances in the workplace
· Designated duties, responsibilities and training requirements
· Criteria for holding annual fire drills
· Prevention and controls of fire hazards
Watch this week’s safety share on Fire Safety planning for more information: Fire Safety Plan Short Video