July 26, 2020
Dear Flux Family,
Good morning! We hope this message finds you well! As you may have heard... WE ARE OPEN!! Classes have been moved to OUTSIDE the Studio (per government mandate)on the West side of the building. We have 3 classes per day Monday thru Saturday at 6:30, 7:30 & 8:30 a.m.
We all have a responsibility to follow these safety measures in order to maintain a healthy and safe environment at Flux i
ncluding the following:
- DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE A FEVER (coughing and sneezing included)
- PLEASE SOCIAL DISTANCE - before, during & after classes
- Please be ON TIME!
- Shoes and other personal items (shoes, keys, bags) will be placed in white cubbies
- Grip socks are REQUIRED. Flux sells grip socks if you need some
- Please bring your own water and towel
- Restrooms are available through back entrance. Please do not use studio main entrance.
STAYING SAFE & CLEAN
- Wipe down and disinfect ALL equipment before each class begins and at the end of each class (staff and clients)
- We have 2 handwashing stations in the restrooms with antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer available outside
- If you choose to wear a mask, please bring your own
- We are in the shade, but you may want to consider applying sunscreen and/or mosquito spray before arriving at class
- Store your payment information on MINDBODY for touches transactions
- CLASSES ARE FOR ALL LEVELS
- Equipment is set up to allow the 6 feet distance between head rests. We currently have 10 reformers per class
- Be prepared to change your own springs, move your own foot bar, box, etc during your workout
- Once again - PLEASE SOCIAL DISTANCE - before, during and after classes
The class schedule is online and active on
. You can book your sessions
through August 8th
at this time. We will continue/extend the outdoor schedule at the end of each week.
Please make sure you are opted in to receive our emails and text to receive ALL NOTIFICATIONS.
As always - shopping is available!! We have new items in stock and are happy to custom order for you as well. Retail hours will be same as class hours unless you schedule a personal shopping appointment.
WELLNESS MATTERS - Stay Safe, Stay Well & Keep Moving!!
A big part of our continued health is that we need to KEEP MOVING and make HEALTHY CHOICES!! Take your vitamins, drink lots of water, stay as active as you can, and eat healthy (greens and protein)!!
KEEP MOVING FORWARD
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. Also trust that your current class packages WILL NOT EXPIRE. If you receive an automated email that your package is expiring - do not worry - we will take care of it! The best way to reach us is via email at
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
Becky and Katie
Flux Pilates & Wellness, LLC