FMCSA “Motorcoach 18-CARAT” Virtual Workshop
Register by January 20, 2021!
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Pennsylvania Division will once again be hosting its annual educational “Motorcoach 18-CARAT” Workshop for Pennsylvania based motorcoach carriers. This year, the session will be held virtually on January 28th 9AM-3PM (EST).
The Motorcoach 18-CARAT Workshop is intended to provide Compliance Assistance and Regulatory Accountability Training (CARAT) for motorcoach carriers who are scheduled for a Compliance Review Investigation over the next 18 months.
This year, the FREE workshop is offered to all Pennsylvania-based motorcoach carriers, regardless on when your mandatory Compliance Review Investigation is due.
Date/Time: Thursday, January 28, 2021 9AM-3PM
To Register: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; at which time they will provide the registration link. Registration will be limited to 150 attendees
Registration Deadline: January 20, 2021.
This educational workshop's goal is to provide attendees the knowledge and tools to improve its company’s safety posture. Carriers will learn how to prepare for, and understand what to expect during a Compliance Review Investigation, along with steps they can take to improve their safety performance. For 2021, they are also including presentations on recently issued Final Rules from FMCSA and TSA impacting the motorcoach industry.
- 8:30am Login to the session
- 9:00am Compliance Investigations & Safety Regulations
- 10:00am Break
- 10:15am Pennsylvania State Police: Motorcoach Safety and Roadside Inspections
- 11:00am Q& A Session with morning speakers
- 11:15am Afternoon Break
- 11:45am Afternoon Session Starts
- 12:00pm Transportation Security Administration Initiatives
- 12:30pm Q&A Session
- 12:45pm Passenger Leasing Rule and Interchange Agreement
- 1:15pm Q&A Session
- 1:30pm Insurance Industry Panel
- 2:00pm Other Things You Should Know from FMCSA Programs and Topics for the Motorcoach Industry