Tetia Lee, Chief Executive Officer
Tippecanoe Arts Federation
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 16, 2020
NCHS AND TAF ANNOUNCE $250,000 FOR THE ARTS!
Lafayette, Indiana - The Tippecanoe Arts Federation (TAF) is pleased to announce that North Central Health Services (NCHS) will fund a round of capital projects grants for arts and cultural organizations in Benton, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Warren, and White Counties. Since 2004, NCHS has provided nearly $4 million in funding for the arts community through grant opportunities administered by TAF. Through this year's competitive grant program, a total of $250,000 will be awarded to nonprofit organizations for capital projects.
About the 2020 Grant Program
Funds may be used for capital projects occurring between October 14, 2020 and July 1, 2021. Each applicant must be a member in good standing with the Tippecanoe Arts Federation and have 501(c)(3) status.
- Friday, June 5, 2020 at 4:30 pm - Deadline for Letter of Intent
- Friday, June 26, 2020 - Notification of invitation to apply
- Friday, August 7, 2020 at 4:30 pm - Deadline for proposals
- Friday, September 4, 2020 - Notification of award
- Thursday, September 11, 2020 - Signed grant agreements due
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - Bravo for the Arts (Grant Awards Reception)
- 30 days following the completion of funded project - Final grant report due
Discussing proposals with the Chief Executive Officer of the Tippecanoe Arts Federation is required. Please contact Tetia Lee at
or (765) 423-2787.