COOK YOUR HEART OUT!
The kitchen is often referred to as the heart of the home, and during these unprecedented times home is certainly where the heart is. Together, we can express ourselves and our love for our community through the age old tradition of food! Your recipes and your memories come together to bring comfort and happiness during this time. Encourage family and friends to join you on this virtual cooking journey because if there is one thing we can all agree on that is
THE LOVE OF FOOD!
For The Love Of Vaughan, COOK YOUR HEART OUT!
VIRTUAL COOKING CHALLENGE
Inspired by a sense of community during these trying times, we want to connect with YOU!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO JOIN A VIRTUAL TEAM WITH YOU!
Connect. Share Memories. Reminisce. Experience. Togetherness. SUPPORT!
It’s never been more important to ensure that our clients, their loved ones, caregivers and the community have access to the ESSENTIAL compassionate care they need. With your support, we can keep providing the programs and services our community needs, free of charge.
- Join our virtual cooking challenge. Registration is FREE!
- Create your own, personalized fundraising page and begin collecting pledges from friends and family in support of Hospice Vaughan
- Share 3 recipes, over 30 days. Post pictures, videos, and share tips on social media tag @HospiceVaughan & hashtag #CookForHV #ForTheLoveOfVaughan
- You can also post pictures and recipes on your personal fundraising page
- Submit your recipes online (link below) We will feature them on the weekly cooking challenge blog, and up to 3 of your recipes will be featured in our cook book after the event!
- Join us and the community as we connect through food, taste, and memories!
- Encourage setting up a team with friends and family. You can all virtually connect through food and recipes.
- Live cooking shows with Q&A on our Hospice Vaughan feeds
- Access to recipes, online tutorials and more!
- Weekly blog featuring YOUR recipes!
- Virtual cook book featuring everyones recipes to be available after the event. Hard copies for those who raise more than $200 in pledges.
- You can submit your recipes and photos through our online submission portal
Would you like to be featured on one of Hospice Vaughan's live cooking feeds? Contact email@example.com we would be happy to connect with you!
SHARE WITH US!
- Submit a recipe to us using the link below, we will be selecting a few to feature on our live feeds.
to join our virtual cooking challenge
and COOK YOUR HEART OUT! #ForTheLoveOfHospice
COVID-19 may be keeping people apart, but the Hospice Vaughan Cooking Challenge will show that we’re a strong and supportive community—even when we are not together.