Prayer Concerns & Celebrations
For the time period in which our church family is worshiping virtually, our pastors have decided that prayer concerns will be shared via weekly email. These individuals will most certainly be prayed for during our Sunday worship service, but their names and specific concerns will not be shared via broadcast.
• Prayers of comfort for FPC Auburn staff member Joaquin Cesena-Vivas as he grieves the death of his mother. Joaquin’s mother passed away last night in El Salvador. We grieve with Joaquin that he will not be able to travel to El Salvador to be with his family. Fortunately his sister was able to be with his mother at the time of her death. If you would like to send Joaquin a card or note please feel free to mail it to the church and we can be sure he receives it.
• Prayers of healing for James Fukai as he recovers from successful surgery yesterday. Also prayers of healing for James’ father, Junichiro Fukai, who is having surgery this morning.
• Prayers of healing for Laura Booth’s mother who was diagnosed last week with Covid-19. Laura’s 91 year old mother who lives in California is doing well as she receives treatment at a hospital. Prayers for Laura as she cares for her mother from across the country.
• Prayers of healing for Mary Simon’s daughter in law, Jessica Simon, as she has had a difficult time with her health due to a Covid-19 diagnosis.
• Prayers of healing for Rev. Little (Amy Well’s former pastor) who is beginning treatment for a cancer diagnosis.
• Continued prayers of healing and wholeness for many in our church family who are dealing with significant health and wellness issues but do not wish to be mentioned by name at the moment.
• As Covid-19 cases increase significantly and EAMC has reach record levels of Covid-19 patients we continue to prayer for healing and wholeness of so many in our community facing health issues. We also continue to pray for all the health care workers as they tend to everyone’s well being.
We rejoice that this Sunday is Ordination and Installation Sunday. We are so grateful gifts of leadership of Jessica Barnes, Marianne Cone, Paul Dimick, Jesse Joiner, Katie Lee, Susan McChesney, and Sarah Wolak.